- The vertical drop from summit to base is 200 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 736 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,250 m.
- The day pass at Rofanlifte Steinberg is €23 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Tyrol.
- Season starts on 22 Dec and ends on 17 Mar (85 days). Average season duration in Austria is 115 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (22 Dec to 17 Mar) is 75 cm at summit elevation and 28 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 77 cm at summit elevation and 32 cm at the base.
- Rofanlifte Steinberg features 33 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 32 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)5248 293
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Toboggan run lighted
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2