Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Lift access for vaccinated or recovered persons only
- FFP2 masks mandatory in cable cars and indoor facilities
- Physical distancing in indoor facilities and waiting areas
- Access to hotels or restaurants for vaccinated or recovered persons only
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
Snow-covered mountains boasting a total of 53 km of groomed trails which nicely frame the largest lake in Tyrol, five picturesque mountain villages, 150 km of winter-hiking trails and 200 km of cross-country-ski-runs are the fun-facts for a great winter holiday at the Achensee (Lake Achen).
But the holiday region Achensee has more to offer! Cross-country skiers for instance have a practicing cross-country trail as well as a dog-cross-country trail at their disposal. And Achensee is definitely up to any innovative winter-sports-activity such as the snowbike.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3051 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2379 ft. The highest point of the track is 6135 ft above sea level.
- Average snow depth during the season is 31 " at summit elevation and 11 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 35 " at summit elevation and 13 " at the base.
- Achensee features 57 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 56 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.