- The vertical drop from summit to base is 847 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 435 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,032 m.
- Kvitfjell is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Norway.
- Season starts on 4 Nov and ends on 22 Apr (169 days). Average season duration in Norway is 136 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (4 Nov to 22 Apr) is 72 cm at summit elevation and 56 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 98 cm at summit elevation and 89 cm at the base. Therefore Kvitfjell is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Norway.
- Kvitfjell features 63 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 56 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
- Offering 33 km of slopes and terrain, Kvitfjell is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 90
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 4 km
Vertical Drop: 854 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 3.1 km
Vertical Drop: 847 m
Lighted runs: 2.60 km