- The vertical drop from summit to base is 250 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 881 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,600 m.
- The day pass at Ibergeregg is CHF26 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Season starts on 25 Nov and ends on 2 Apr (128 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (25 Nov to 2 Apr) is 59 cm at summit elevation and 67 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 76 cm at summit elevation and 87 cm at the base.
- Ibergeregg features 22 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 22 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone041 811 36 21
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)