- The vertical drop from summit to base is 550 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 886 m. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,600 m.
- Mythenregion is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Season starts on 16 Nov and ends on 1 Apr (136 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 116 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (16 Nov to 1 Apr) is 59 cm at summit elevation and 53 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 67 cm at summit elevation and 65 cm at the base.
- Mythenregion features 44 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 50 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 10 sunny days.
- Offering 50 km of slopes and terrain, Mythenregion is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 13
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental