- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1804 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2884 ft. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 5249 ft.
- Mythenregion is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Season starts on Dec 1 and ends on Mar 31 (120 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 112 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 1 to Mar 31) is 27 " at summit elevation and 25 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 32 " at summit elevation and 31 " at the base.
- Mythenregion features 59 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 60 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Offering 31 miles of slopes and terrain, Mythenregion is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 13
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental