- The vertical drop from summit to base is 550 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 901 m. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,600 m.
- Season starts on 12 Nov and ends on 2 Apr (141 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 123 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (12 Nov to 2 Apr) is 30 cm at summit elevation and 25 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 47 cm at summit elevation and 50 cm at the base.
- Mythenregion features 76 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 78 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Offering 50 km of slopes and terrain, Mythenregion is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.