- The vertical drop from summit to base is 550 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 882 m. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,600 m.
- Mythenregion is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Season starts on 1 Dec and ends on 31 Mar (120 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 113 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (1 Dec to 31 Mar) is 58 cm at summit elevation and 51 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 68 cm at summit elevation and 62 cm at the base.
- Mythenregion features 38 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 43 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 10 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Offering 50 km of slopes and terrain, Mythenregion is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 13
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental