- Offering 31 miles of slopes and terrain, Mythenregion is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Mythenregion is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1804 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2861 ft. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 5249 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 7 and ends on Mar 14 (98 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 136 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 7 to Mar 14) is 26 " at summit elevation and 22 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 29 " at summit elevation and 25 " at the base.
- Mythenregion features 46 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 46 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 55
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 13
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental