- The vertical drop from summit to base is 770 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 888 m. The highest point of the track is 1,820 m above sea level.
- Hoch Ybrig is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Season starts on 18 Nov and ends on 15 Apr (148 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (18 Nov to 15 Apr) is 83 cm at summit elevation and 45 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 101 cm at summit elevation and 56 cm at the base.
- Hoch Ybrig features 81 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 86 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days.
- Offering 50 km of slopes and terrain, Hoch Ybrig is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 5 km
Vertical Drop: 731 m
Infrastructure & Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Hoch Ybrig (2)