- The vertical drop from summit to base is 770 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 901 m. The highest point of the track is 1,820 m above sea level.
- Hoch Ybrig is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Season starts on 18 Nov and ends on 15 Apr (148 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 121 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (18 Nov to 15 Apr) is 67 cm at summit elevation and 35 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 101 cm at summit elevation and 56 cm at the base.
- Hoch Ybrig features 68 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 69 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Offering 50 km of slopes and terrain, Hoch Ybrig is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 5 km
Vertical Drop: 731 m
Infrastructure & Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Hoch Ybrig (2)