Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
The Hoch-Ybrig winter sports area is located in central Switzerland and offers a wide range of winter sports. The region guarantees guaranteed snow and offers 12 lifts, 50 kilometres of perfectly groomed pistes and a well-equipped fun park.
The modern and comfortable lifts, the rustic huts with sun terraces, as well as the attractive possibilities for non-skiers make the Hoch-Ybrig ski region an ideal destination. Cross-country skiing fans, for example, have more than 30 km of cross-country trails at their disposal, hiking enthusiasts numerous winter hiking trails, and tobogganing fans several toboggan runs.Families are welcomed with open arms in Hoch-Ybrig. In the Kinderland Roggen, the little ones can learn the ABCs of winter sports in a playful way. If the kids are not yet able to ski, they can be looked after in the guest kindergarten.
- Offering 31 miles of slopes and terrain, Hoch Ybrig is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Hoch Ybrig is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2526 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2861 ft. The highest point of the track is 5971 ft above sea level.
- Average snow depth during the season is 40 " at summit elevation and 21 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 47 " at summit elevation and 26 " at the base.
- Hoch Ybrig features 75 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 75 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.