- The vertical drop from summit to base is 770 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 886 m. The highest point of the track is 1,820 m above sea level.
- Hoch Ybrig is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Season starts on 24 Nov and ends on 22 Apr (149 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 111 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (24 Nov to 22 Apr) is 96 cm at summit elevation and 49 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 121 cm at summit elevation and 64 cm at the base.
- Hoch Ybrig features 83 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 89 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days.
- Offering 50 km of slopes and terrain, Hoch Ybrig is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 5 km
Vertical Drop: 731 m