The Cross-Country Area
The Grainet-Obergrainet-Haidel cross-country skiing area lies at the heart of the Bavarian Forest holiday region at an altitude of between 600 and 1167 metres. Surrounded by a beautiful winter landscape, you will find perfect conditions for skating or classic cross-country skiing. Among the varied cross-country trails with different levels of difficulty, everyone will find the right trail for themselves.
The Most Beautiful Tracks
Overview of the cross-country trails in the Grainet-Obergrainet-Haidel cross-country skiing area:
- Loipe 1 - Obergrainet - cross spruce: 7 km / blue marked / classic and skating
- Loipe 2 - Obergrainet - Haidel: 10 km / red marked / classic
- Track 3 - Graineter Kessel: 10,5 km / marked red / classic and skating
- Connecting track 4: 1.8 km / marked red / classic and skating
- Connecting track 5 - Bischofreuter track: 11 km / marked black / classic
- Connecting track 6: 3.5 km / marked black / skating
- The high point of the cross-Country skiing area is located at an elevation of 2106 ft.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 23 " at summit elevation and 5 " at the base.
To get to Grainet, leave the A3 motorway at exit 114-Aicha vorm Wald and continue to Hutthurm and then onto the B12. Follow the main road to the exit Waldkirchen/Steinerleinbach/Deching/Ernsting and continue to Waldkirchen. From there you continue via Manzing, Böhmzwiesel and Fürholz to Grainet.
Travel Deals & Tips