The ski in details
The Racetiger SL is the weapon of choice for every aspiring slalom racer
The Racetiger SL in 3D.Glass technology comes with a rather wide sidecut with 127 mm at the nose, 103 mm at the tail and the well-approved 68 mm under the boot. The super versatile slalom carver with tip rocker features our Speedwall Multi Layer woodcore, with extra-hard wood located just behind the sidewall for added stability and grip. Along with the rMotion2 binding system with GripWalk compatibility, and the quiet ride of UVO 3D, the Racetiger SL gives you easy access to quick turns all over the mountain.
- UVO 3D: UVO is the first freely rotating, vibration damper to apply cutting-edge vibration dampening technology in order to minimize disruptive ski vibration.
- 3D.Glass: 3D.GLASS is Völkl’s development to furthermore improve overall ski performance and stability even in critical snow conditions.
- rMotion2 GW: with significantly improved transfer of power and easier ski control.
- Powered by Titanium: The titanium setup makes the ski agile and dynamic. Especially friends of a hard, fast and aggressive riding style benefit from the quick response of this construction.
- Full Sidewall: Direct and strong power transmission with full length sidewalls.
- Speedwall Multilayer Woodcore: Beech/Poplar 70/30
- Tip Rocker