- Elevated between 810 m and 1,870 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Upper Austria. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,060 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 720 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Wurzeralm Spital am Pyhrn is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Upper Austria.
- Season starts on 3 Dec and ends on 31 Mar (118 days). Average season duration in Austria is 124 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (3 Dec to 31 Mar) is 117 cm at summit elevation and 50 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 166 cm at summit elevation and 44 cm at the base. Therefore Wurzeralm Spital am Pyhrn is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Upper Austria.
- Wurzeralm Spital am Pyhrn features 67 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 67 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
- Offering 22 km of slopes and terrain, Wurzeralm Spital am Pyhrn is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Upper Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 46
Snowphone+43 (0)7564 5500
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 4.5 km
Vertical Drop: 795 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1.5 km
Vertical Drop: 500 m