- Elevated between 810 m and 1,870 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Upper Austria. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,060 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 724 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Wurzeralm Spital am Pyhrn is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Upper Austria.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Upper Austria.
- Season starts on 2 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (121 days). Average season duration in Austria is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (2 Dec to 2 Apr) is 137 cm at summit elevation and 53 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 161 cm at summit elevation and 74 cm at the base. Therefore Wurzeralm Spital am Pyhrn is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Upper Austria.
- Wurzeralm Spital am Pyhrn features 69 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 70 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
- Offering 22 km of slopes and terrain, Wurzeralm Spital am Pyhrn is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Upper Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 50
Snowphone+43 (0)7564 5500
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 4.5 km
Vertical Drop: 795 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1.5 km
Vertical Drop: 500 m
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 7
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Wurzeralm Spital am Pyhrn (1)