- Offering 14 miles of slopes and terrain, Wurzeralm Spital am Pyhrn is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Upper Austria.
- Wurzeralm Spital am Pyhrn is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Upper Austria.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Upper Austria.
- Elevated between 2657 ft and 6135 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Upper Austria. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3478 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2359 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Dec 5 and ends on Apr 5 (121 days). Average season duration in Austria is 188 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 5 to Apr 5) is 73 " at summit elevation and 27 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 91 " at summit elevation and 26 " at the base. Therefore Wurzeralm Spital am Pyhrn is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Upper Austria.
- Wurzeralm Spital am Pyhrn features 62 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 62 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 57
Snowphone+43 (0)7564 5500
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 2.8 miles
Vertical Drop: 2608.3 ft
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.9 miles
Vertical Drop: 1640.4 ft
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 7
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental