- Offering 96 acres of slopes and terrain, Wild Mountain Ski & Snowboard Area is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Wisconsin.
- Wild Mountain Ski & Snowboard Area is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Wisconsin.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Wisconsin.
- Season starts on Nov 14 and ends on Mar 16 (122 days). Average season duration in the USA is 119 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Nov 14 to Mar 16) is 43 " at summit elevation and 24 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 69 " at summit elevation and 29 " at the base. Therefore Wild Mountain Ski & Snowboard Area is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Wisconsin.
The Ski Resort
Wild Mountain is a lovely family ski area located northeast of the twin cities Minneapolis and St. Paul. It features 25 trails for all ability levels serviced by 4 chair lifts and 2 rope tows. The amount of beginner, intermediate and expert trails is fairly balanced. So no matter if you´re looking for easy cruisers or challenging terrain, Wild Mountain is the right spot! The Wild Mountain Snowsports School offers a variety of great programs for young and old ranging from "Get hooked on Skiing and Snowboarding" and "Never ending Ski and Snowboard Lesson" to Women to Women Private Lessons and Terrain Park Instruction. Groups are separated by age and ability so everyone can get most out of it. Fans of speed can take special racing classes. Equipment is available at the rental shop at reasonable prices just like the lift tickets. All in all Wild Mountain is a great ski area for those looking for a fun skiing experience, varied terrain and affordable prices.