- Elevated between 1,500 m and 2,050 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 550 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 731 m.
- Warth Schröcken (Ski Arlberg) is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Austria.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Austria.
- Season starts on 25 Nov and ends on 22 Apr (148 days). Average season duration in Austria is 117 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (25 Nov to 22 Apr) is 154 cm at summit elevation and 127 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 211 cm at summit elevation and 178 cm at the base.
- Warth Schröcken (Ski Arlberg) features 60 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 59 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.
- Offering 305 km of slopes and terrain, Warth Schröcken (Ski Arlberg) is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 747
Snowphone+43 (0)5583 2255 oder 3601 11
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Langer Zug (Lech)
Length: 0.8 km
Vertical Drop: 373 m
Zuger Hochlicht-Lech (Lech)
Length: 6 km
Vertical Drop: 927 m
Number toboggan runs: 2
Toboggan run lighted
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 7
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental