- Elevated between 1,300 m and 2,811 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,511 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 735 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Warth Schröcken (Ski Arlberg) is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Austria.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Austria.
- Season starts on 7 Dec and ends on 22 Apr (136 days). Average season duration in Austria is 116 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (7 Dec to 22 Apr) is 161 cm at summit elevation and 133 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 211 cm at summit elevation and 178 cm at the base. Therefore Warth Schröcken (Ski Arlberg) is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Vorarlberg.
- Warth Schröcken (Ski Arlberg) features 60 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 56 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.
- Offering 305 km of slopes and terrain, Warth Schröcken (Ski Arlberg) is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 747
Snowphone+43 (0)5583 2255 oder 3601 11
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Langer Zug (Lech)
Length: 0.8 km
Vertical Drop: 373 m
Zuger Hochlicht-Lech (Lech)
Length: 6 km
Vertical Drop: 927 m
Number toboggan runs: 2
Toboggan run lighted
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 7
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental