- Elevated between 1,500 m and 2,050 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 550 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 720 m.
- Warth Schröcken is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Austria.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Austria.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 23 Apr (136 days). Average season duration in Austria is 124 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 23 Apr) is 132 cm at summit elevation and 101 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 192 cm at summit elevation and 154 cm at the base. Therefore Warth Schröcken is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Vorarlberg.
- Warth Schröcken features 77 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 74 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
- Offering 305 km of slopes and terrain, Warth Schröcken is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 600
Snowphone0043 5583 3601011
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Fang (St. Anton)
Length: 2 km
Vertical Drop: 546 m
Langer Zug (Lech)
Length: 0.8 km
Vertical Drop: 373 m
Talabfahrt Falken-Schröcken (Schröcken)
Length: 4 km
Vertical Drop: 780 m
Length: 10 km
Vertical Drop: 1,347 m
Zuger Hochlicht-Lech (Lech)
Length: 6 km
Vertical Drop: 927 m