- Elevated between 1,500 m and 2,050 m, the ski resort is among the 5 highest elevated ski resorts in Vorarlberg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 550 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Austria is 736 m.
- Warth Schröcken is among the 3 best rated ski resorts in Austria.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski resorts in Austria.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 23 Apr (136 days). Average season duration in Austria is 121 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 23 Apr) is 153 cm at summit elevation and 122 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 215 cm at summit elevation and 180 cm at the base. Therefore Warth Schröcken is among the 3 ski resorts with best snow conditions in Vorarlberg.
- Offering 305 km of slopes and terrain, Warth Schröcken is among the 3 largest ski resorts in Austria.