- Elevated between 1,300 m and 2,811 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,511 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 736 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Warth Schröcken (Ski Arlberg) is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Austria.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Austria.
- Season starts on 7 Dec and ends on 22 Apr (136 days). Average season duration in Austria is 117 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (7 Dec to 22 Apr) is 161 cm at summit elevation and 133 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 211 cm at summit elevation and 178 cm at the base. Therefore Warth Schröcken (Ski Arlberg) is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Vorarlberg.
- Warth Schröcken (Ski Arlberg) features 60 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 56 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.
- Offering 305 km of slopes and terrain, Warth Schröcken (Ski Arlberg) is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Austria.
The Ski Resort
Warth-Schröcken is part of the ski area Ski Arlberg. Offering 305 kilometres of ski slopes it is Austria's largest ski resort. While freeriders enjoy the unique terrain formation of the back country, skiers find best prepared slopes of all levels of difficulties. Thanks to installations such as the Fun Slope Steffisalp, the Speed Check or the BMW Ski Movie Route it never gets boring at Warth-Schröcken.