- Elevated between 1,500 m and 2,050 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 550 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 720 m.
- Warth Schröcken is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Austria.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 15 Apr (128 days). Average season duration in Austria is 118 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 15 Apr) is 131 cm at summit elevation and 100 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 192 cm at summit elevation and 154 cm at the base. Therefore Warth Schröcken is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Vorarlberg.
- Warth Schröcken features 74 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 72 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
- Offering 305 km of slopes and terrain, Warth Schröcken is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 747
Snowphone+43 (0)5583 2255 oder 3601 11
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Langer Zug (Lech)
Length: 0.8 km
Vertical Drop: 373 m
Zuger Hochlicht-Lech (Lech)
Length: 6 km
Vertical Drop: 927 m
Number toboggan runs: 2
Toboggan run lighted
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 7
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Warth Schröcken (28)