- Elevated between 2,999 m and 3,670 m, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Chile. The vertical drop from summit to base is 671 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Chile is 931 m.
- Valle Nevado is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Chile.
- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski resort in Chile.
- Snow coverage is usually best during September, offering an average base depth of 318 cm. This makes Valle Nevado the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Chile.
- Offering 40 km of slopes and terrain, Valle Nevado is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Chile.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+56 2 2060027
Average snow depth of the last years
Length: 4 km
Vertical Drop: 600 m