- The vertical drop from summit to base is 898 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 890 m. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,998 m.
- The day pass at Torgon is CHF40 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in the Valais.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Switzerland.
- Season starts on 17 Dec and ends on 17 Apr (121 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 121 days.
- Torgon features 70 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 67 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Switzerland.
- Offering 650 km of slopes and terrain, Torgon is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Switzerland.
Holiday and ski resort, Torgon is linked to one of the world´s largest international skiing regions. Both in the mountains and down in the valley, restaurants offer epicureans a wide variety of typical foods that locals suggest conbining with a glass of delicious valaisian wine.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 1074
Snowphone+41 24 481 29 42
Length: 11 km
Vertical Drop: 1,002 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1 km
Vertical Drop: 330 m
Lighted runs: 1 km
Infrastructure & Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Torgon (31)