- Elevated between 989 m and 2,962 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Austria. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,973 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 735 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Austria.
- Season starts on 17 Nov and ends on 8 Apr (142 days). Average season duration in Austria is 116 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (17 Nov to 8 Apr) is 366 cm at summit elevation and 47 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 393 cm at summit elevation and 53 cm at the base.
- Tiroler Zugspitz Arena features 56 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 51 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days.
- Offering 143 km of slopes and terrain, Tiroler Zugspitz Arena is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)5673 2309
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 5