- Elevated between 989 m and 2,962 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Austria. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,973 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 724 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Austria.
- Season starts on 17 Nov and ends on 23 Mar (126 days). Average season duration in Austria is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (17 Nov to 23 Mar) is 352 cm at summit elevation and 49 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 393 cm at summit elevation and 53 cm at the base.
- Tiroler Zugspitzarena features 72 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 66 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
- Offering 143 km of slopes and terrain, Tiroler Zugspitzarena is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)5673 2309
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 5
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Tiroler Zugspitzarena (17)