- Offering 15 miles of slopes and terrain, Tarvisio - Monte Lussari is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Friuli-Venezia Giulia.
- Tarvisio - Monte Lussari is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Friuli-Venezia Giulia.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Italy.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3366 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2697 ft. The highest point of the track is 5827 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Dec 7 and ends on Mar 9 (93 days). Average season duration in Italy is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 7 to Mar 9) is 41 " at summit elevation and 6 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 43 " at summit elevation and 15 " at the base.
- Tarvisio - Monte Lussari features 58 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 55 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days.
The Ski Resort
From Luschariberg to the Canin descents: At Tarvisio ski resort you´ll experience magnificent slopes in an enchanted and steeped in history alpine world just like famous world champions did before. Tarvisio is a glamorous little village in Friuli-Venezia Giulia. Tarvisio belongs, together with four other ski resorts, to the association of winter tourism called Promotur. 32 kilometers of groomed slopes await skiers at Tarvisio. All the slopes have high-tech snow cannons at their disposal, meaning that there are outstanding snow conditions throughout the season. Tarvisio´s portfolio has also about 30 kilometers of cross-country ski trails for all cross-country skiing enthusiasts. There are also numerous back-country ski trails and off-piste descents for those who prefer untouched nature. And to get some diversion from skiing you can go ice-skating oder explore the valley on a dogsled.