The Ski Resort
From Luschariberg to the Canin descents: At Tarvisio ski resort you´ll experience magnificent slopes in an enchanted and steeped in history alpine world just like famous world champions did before. Tarvisio is a glamorous little village in Friuli-Venezia Giulia. Tarvisio belongs, together with four other ski resorts, to the association of winter tourism called Promotur. 32 kilometers of groomed slopes await skiers at Tarvisio. All the slopes have high-tech snow cannons at their disposal, meaning that there are outstanding snow conditions throughout the season. Tarvisio´s portfolio has also about 30 kilometers of cross-country ski trails for all cross-country skiing enthusiasts. There are also numerous back-country ski trails and off-piste descents for those who prefer untouched nature. And to get some diversion from skiing you can go ice-skating oder explore the valley on a dogsled.
- Offering 15 miles of slopes and terrain, Tarvisio - Monte Lussari is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Friuli-Venezia Giulia.
- Tarvisio - Monte Lussari is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Friuli-Venezia Giulia.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Italy.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3366 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2713 ft. The highest point of the track is 5827 ft above sea level.
- The day pass at Tarvisio - Monte Lussari is €44 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in Friuli-Venezia Giulia.
- Average snow depth during the season is 39 " at summit elevation and 13 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 45 " at summit elevation and 16 " at the base.
- Tarvisio - Monte Lussari features 37 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 50 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.