- Offering 20 miles of slopes and terrain, Tarvisio is the largest ski resort in Friuli-Venezia Giulia.
- Tarvisio is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Friuli-Venezia Giulia.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Italy.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3366 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 3048 ft. The highest point of the track is 5827 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Dec 8 and ends on Mar 31 (113 days). Average season duration in Italy is 129 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 8 to Mar 31) is 41 " at summit elevation and 19 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 61 " at summit elevation and 15 " at the base.
- Tarvisio features 63 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 74 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days.
From Luschariberg to the Canin descents: At Tarvisio ski resort you´ll experience magnificent slopes in an enchanted and steeped in history alpine world just like famous world champions did before. Tarvisio is a glamorous little village in Friuli-Venezia Giulia. Tarvisio belongs, together with four other ski resorts, to the association of winter tourism called Promotur. 32 kilometers of groomed slopes await skiers at Tarvisio. All the slopes have high-tech snow cannons at their disposal, meaning that there are outstanding snow conditions throughout the season. Tarvisio´s portfolio has also about 30 kilometers of cross-country ski trails for all cross-country skiing enthusiasts. There are also numerous back-country ski trails and off-piste descents for those who prefer untouched nature. And to get some diversion from skiing you can go ice-skating oder explore the valley on a dogsled.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 1.24 miles
Number toboggan runs: 2
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 5
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental