- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,026 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 920 m. The highest point of the track is 1,776 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Tarvisio is €35 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in Friuli-Venezia Giulia.
- Tarvisio is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Friuli-Venezia Giulia.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Italy.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (115 days). Average season duration in Italy is 126 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 2 Apr) is 156 cm at summit elevation and 38 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 156 cm at summit elevation and 38 cm at the base.
- Tarvisio features 48 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 54 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days.
- Offering 32 km of slopes and terrain, Tarvisio is the largest ski resort in Friuli-Venezia Giulia.
From Luschariberg to the Canin descents: At Tarvisio ski resort you´ll experience magnificent slopes in an enchanted and steeped in history alpine world just like famous world champions did before. Tarvisio is a glamorous little village in Friuli-Venezia Giulia. Tarvisio belongs, together with four other ski resorts, to the association of winter tourism called Promotur. 32 kilometers of groomed slopes await skiers at Tarvisio. All the slopes have high-tech snow cannons at their disposal, meaning that there are outstanding snow conditions throughout the season. Tarvisio´s portfolio has also about 30 kilometers of cross-country ski trails for all cross-country skiing enthusiasts. There are also numerous back-country ski trails and off-piste descents for those who prefer untouched nature. And to get some diversion from skiing you can go ice-skating oder explore the valley on a dogsled.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 2 km
Number toboggan runs: 2
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 5
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental