- Elevated between 800 m and 1,038 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Sweden. The vertical drop from summit to base is 238 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Sweden is 335 m.
- Tänndalen is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Sweden.
- The ski resort is among the 5 ski Resorts with best conditions in Sweden.
- Offering 38 km of slopes and terrain, Tänndalen is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Sweden.