- Offering 24 miles of slopes and terrain, Tänndalen is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Tänndalen is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Elevated between 2625 ft and 3406 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Sweden. The vertical drop from summit to base is 781 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Sweden is 1066 ft.
- During the season the average snow depth at Tänndalen is 28 ". Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average base depth of 29 ". Therefore Tänndalen is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Sweden.