- Offering 1 mile of slopes and terrain, Tabarz Inselsberg is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- Tabarz Inselsberg is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- Elevated between 2362 ft and 2953 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Thuringia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 591 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 702 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 22 and ends on Mar 18 (86 days). Average season duration in Germany is 81 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 22 to Mar 18) is 5 " at summit elevation and 3 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 8 " at summit elevation and 6 " at the base. Therefore Tabarz Inselsberg is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Thuringia.
- Tabarz Inselsberg features 24 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 25 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 10 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Thuringia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 1
Snowphone+49 (0)180 5533999
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Toboggan run lighted
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental