- Elevated between 1,000 m and 2,300 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,300 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 719 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Sonnenkopf Klostertal is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 15 Apr (128 days). Average season duration in Austria is 118 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 15 Apr) is 126 cm at summit elevation and 29 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 168 cm at summit elevation and 32 cm at the base. Therefore Sonnenkopf Klostertal is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Vorarlberg.
- Sonnenkopf Klostertal features 76 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 72 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Klostertaler Abfahrt Bärenloch
Length: 0.8 km
Vertical Drop: 236 m
Vom Glattingrat zur Talstation in Klösterle
Length: 7.5 km
Vertical Drop: 1,300 m
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Sonnenkopf Klostertal (3)