- Elevated between 1,000 m and 2,300 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,300 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 720 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Sonnenkopf Klostertal is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 17 Apr (130 days). Average season duration in Austria is 124 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 17 Apr) is 126 cm at summit elevation and 29 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 168 cm at summit elevation and 32 cm at the base.
- Sonnenkopf Klostertal features 76 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 72 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Klostertaler Abfahrt Bärenloch
Length: 0.8 km
Vertical Drop: 236 m
Vom Glattingrat zur Talstation in Klösterle
Length: 7.5 km
Vertical Drop: 1,300 m