- Elevated between 1,000 m and 2,300 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,300 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 733 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Sonnenkopf Klostertal is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 14 Dec and ends on 22 Apr (129 days). Average season duration in Austria is 113 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (14 Dec to 22 Apr) is 175 cm at summit elevation and 49 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 206 cm at summit elevation and 59 cm at the base. Therefore Sonnenkopf Klostertal is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Vorarlberg.
- Sonnenkopf Klostertal features 58 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 54 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Klostertaler Abfahrt Bärenloch
Length: 0.8 km
Vertical Drop: 236 m
Vom Glattingrat zur Talstation in Klösterle
Length: 7.5 km
Vertical Drop: 1,300 m
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental