- Elevated between 3281 ft and 7546 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 4265 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2388 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Sonnenkopf Klostertal is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on Dec 14 and ends on Apr 22 (129 days). Average season duration in Austria is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 14 to Apr 22) is 73 " at summit elevation and 20 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 83 " at summit elevation and 25 " at the base. Therefore Sonnenkopf Klostertal is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Vorarlberg.
- Sonnenkopf Klostertal features 72 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 60 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Klostertaler Abfahrt Bärenloch
Length: 0.5 miles
Vertical Drop: 774.3 ft
Vom Glattingrat zur Talstation in Klösterle
Length: 4.7 miles
Vertical Drop: 4265.1 ft
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental