Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
Ski Ward is a ski area for everyone no matter if young or old, novice or expert. It was founded in 1939 and since then has been operating continuously. During the time thousands of people have learned how to ski and ride at Ski Ward. Skiing at Ski Ward is like skiing in your backyard as it is conveniently located only a few minutes away from major highways. Once you´re there you will find 9 trails for all ability levels so no one gets bored. There is also a permanent mogul run available for more experienced skiers. Freestylers can in the terrain garden that includes a quarter pipe. Ski Ward also has a tubing park called TubaSlide. Here your entire family will have a blast! It´s easy to do, affordable and simply fun, fun, fun!
- Average snow depth during the season is 30 " at summit elevation and 11 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 33 " at summit elevation and 14 " at the base.
- Ski Ward features 63 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 45 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Massachusetts.