Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
Ski Cooper is a fun ski area located in central Colorado. The ski area covers an area of 190 hectares and offers around 60 slopes to explore. There is plenty of room here for everyone from beginners to pros. Freeride fans and pros will find a huge selection of Black Diamond and Double Diamond runs, especially in the Tennessee Creek Basin.
But even less experienced skiers or snowboarders can have a blast at Ski Cooper! Numerous easy to intermediate slopes await around the two chairlifts. In the base area there is also a beginner area with a magic carpet. Beginners can also book a ski course at the ski school. For all small children there is also a day care center available.
- Elevated between 10499 ft and 11699 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the USA. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1201 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the USA is 1188 ft.
- During the season the average snow depth at Ski Cooper is 40 ". Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average base depth of 45 ".
- Ski Cooper features 74 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 57 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days.