- The vertical drop from summit to base is 950 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Italy is 906 m.
- Ski Center Latemar is among the 10 best rated ski resorts in Italy.
- Season starts on 25 Nov and ends on 17 Apr (143 days). Average season duration in Italy is 126 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (25 Nov to 17 Apr) is 46 cm at summit elevation and 25 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 110 cm at summit elevation and 60 cm at the base. Therefore Ski Center Latemar is among the 15 ski resorts with best snow conditions in Italy.
- Offering 48 km of slopes and terrain, Ski Center Latemar is among the 10 largest ski resorts in South Tyrol.
Located in the heart of the Dolomites UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site, the resort of Obereggen has received numerous prizes for its excellent pistes and snow quality. Its 18 state-of-the-art lifts are powerd by renewable energy and whisk visitors from 1.550 m to 2.500 m in the blink of an eye.
A total of 48km of pistes connect Obereggen to the resorts of Pampeago and Predazzo.
The snowpark, including a hilfpipe and boardercross course, offers snowboarders and freestyle skiers the chance to perfct their tricks and jumps.
The modern ski depot with heated lockers for skis, boots and gloves mean that visitors can slip into a pair of toasty warm boots in the morning before hitting the slopes. Each locker is equipped with a disinfection facility and can be accessed using a chip card.
An when night falls over Obereggen the lights come on for night skiing and tobogganing on the floodlit piste and toboggan run.
There are also plenty of spectacular events and shows going on throughout the winter, while the region´s cosy mountain huts offer fine traditional cuisine.