- Offering 148 acres of slopes and terrain, Ski Brule is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Michigan.
- Ski Brule is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Michigan.
- Season starts on Nov 9 and ends on Apr 21 (163 days). Average season duration in the USA is 117 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Nov 9 to Apr 21) is 22 " at summit elevation and 18 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 24 " at summit elevation and 20 " at the base. This makes Ski Brule the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Michigan.
- Ski Brule features 50 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 71 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days.
The Ski Resort
Ski Brule is a great ski area offering 60 hectares of skiable terrain. This ski area is enjoyed by beginners, advanced skiers and riders and experts alike. Several times it has been ranked "Favorite Overall Resort" by visitors to onthesnow.com. Its extensive snowmaking makes it one of the ski areas with the longest season. Ski Brule is also a great ski area for freestylers. The frreestyle terrain totals unbelievable 12 hectares! A great variety of features enables both beginners and experts to have a blast. First timers shouldn´t miss out on the Learn To Ski and Snowboard FREE program. It is designed for first-timers and includes everything that you need: rental, lift ticket and lesson. In addition, there are many other great programs for children available plus there is a Childcare center where the little toddlers can have some fun while Mummy and Daddy enjoy the trails. Don´t miss to pay a visit to Ski Brule´s tubing park! It is the perfect winter activity for the entire family. Hook on to the ropetow that will bring you up on the hill, hop on your tube and slide down the chute! Everyone who is a fan of speed will love this thrilling activity. Wanna explore the great winter landscape around? Go Cross Country Skiing or Snowshoeing! Ski Brule offers 32 km of groomed and tracked trails. Glide along Brule River and discover the rolling terrain of Brule Valley!