Host of the FIS Ski World Cup on December 28 & 29, 2018 (Ladies' Slalom / Giant Slalom). More information...
- Elevated between 1,000 m and 1,350 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Lower Austria. The vertical drop from summit to base is 350 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 731 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- Semmering Hirschenkogel is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
- Season starts on 16 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (107 days). Average season duration in Austria is 117 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (16 Dec to 2 Apr) is 72 cm at summit elevation and 63 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 102 cm at summit elevation and 89 cm at the base. Therefore Semmering Hirschenkogel is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Lower Austria.
- Semmering Hirschenkogel features 29 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 38 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 9 sunny days.
- Offering 14 km of slopes and terrain, Semmering Hirschenkogel is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 66
Snowphone+43 (0)2664 20004
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 2.5 km
Vertical Drop: 355 m
Most Difficult Runs
Osthang (Freeride Area)
Length: 1 km
Vertical Drop: 300 m
Lighted runs: 13 km
10 Reasons to Come to Semmering | 01:02
Apres Ski GER
Ihr Pistenspass beim Happy LiftHappy Lift Semmering
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental