- The vertical drop from summit to base is 850 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 901 m. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 2,350 m.
- Season starts on 26 Nov and ends on 17 Apr (142 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 122 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (26 Nov to 17 Apr) is 229 cm at summit elevation and 25 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 340 cm at summit elevation and 34 cm at the base.
- Sedrun Oberalp features 74 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 84 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
- Offering 128 km of slopes and terrain, Sedrun Oberalp is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Grisons.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 81 920 40 99
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 3.5 km
Vertical Drop: 715 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1.5 km
Vertical Drop: 400 m
Infrastructure & Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Sedrun Oberalp (4)