With a single ski pass, you can explore the area of San Martino di Costrezza, Passo Rolle and Passo Cereda. 23 lifts take winter sports enthusiasts to the mountains, including the fast cable cars in Tognola and Colverde and the four-seater chairlift in Punta Ces with Plexiglas dome. The season in San Martino lasts from the beginning of December to Easter. In Passo Rolle, where you can ski at an altitude of over 2000 metres, you can even ski from the end of November to the end of April. The ski area San Martino di Castrozza - Passo Rolle are also part of DolomitiSuperSki, where you can explore 12 ski areas of the Dolomites with one ski pass.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 953 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 924 m. The highest point of the track is 2,357 m above sea level.
- San Martino di Castrozza - Passo Rolle is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Trentino.
- Season starts on 30 Nov and ends on 7 Apr (128 days). Average season duration in Italy is 127 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (30 Nov to 7 Apr) is 60 cm at summit elevation and 49 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average snow depth of 129 cm at summit elevation and 123 cm at the base. Therefore San Martino di Castrozza - Passo Rolle is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Trentino.
- San Martino di Castrozza - Passo Rolle features 63 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 63 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
- Offering 60 km of slopes and terrain, San Martino di Castrozza - Passo Rolle is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Trentino.
The Ski Resort
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 150
Snowphone+39 0439 768 867
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 2.5 km
Vertical Drop: 700 m
Length: 3 km
Vertical Drop: 816 m
Lighted runs: 2.60 km
"San Martino di Castrozza, it's time... | 00:43
Ski Area San Martino di Castrozza - Passo...San Martino di Castrozza - Passo Rolle
GoPro - Skiing San Martino di Castrozza -...San Martino di Castrozza - Passo Rolle
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 10
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental