The Ski Resort
With a single ski pass, you can explore the area of San Martino di Costrezza, Passo Rolle and Passo Cereda. 23 lifts take winter sports enthusiasts to the mountains, including the fast cable cars in Tognola and Colverde and the four-seater chairlift in Punta Ces with Plexiglas dome. The season in San Martino lasts from the beginning of December to Easter. In Passo Rolle, where you can ski at an altitude of over 2000 metres, you can even ski from the end of November to the end of April. The ski area San Martino di Castrozza - Passo Rolle are also part of DolomitiSuperSki, where you can explore 12 ski areas of the Dolomites with one ski pass.
- Offering 37 miles of slopes and terrain, San Martino di Castrozza - Rolle Pass is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Trentino.
- San Martino di Castrozza - Rolle Pass is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Trentino.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3127 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2713 ft. The highest point of the track is 7733 ft above sea level.
- Average snow depth during the season is 30 " at summit elevation and 16 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average snow depth of 50 " at summit elevation and 41 " at the base. Therefore San Martino di Castrozza - Rolle Pass is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Trentino.
- San Martino di Castrozza - Rolle Pass features 60 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 55 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days.