- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1870 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2638 ft. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 7874 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 17 and ends on Apr 9 (113 days). Average season duration in France is 112 days.
- The day pass at Sainte Anne la Condamine is €19 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 17 to Apr 9) is 34 " at summit elevation and 17 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 52 " at summit elevation and 25 " at the base.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+33 (0)4 92 84 33 01
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental