- Offering 146 miles of slopes and terrain, Saint Gervais Mont Blanc is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in France.
- Saint Gervais Mont Blanc is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in France.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 4429 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2782 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 7710 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Apr 14 (120 days). Average season duration in France is 112 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 15 to Apr 14) is 57 " at summit elevation and 35 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 63 " at summit elevation and 40 " at the base.
- Saint Gervais Mont Blanc features 65 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 68 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 888
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Chamois am Mont Joly
Length: 1.2 miles
Vertical Drop: 2099.7 ft
Length: 3.4 miles
Vertical Drop: 2142.4 ft