Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
Host of the Alpine Skiing World Cup on January 30 & 31, 2021 (Mens' Downhill & Parallel)
The Ski Resort
Located at the frontiers of Italy and Switzerland Les Houches is easy accesible by the A40 motorway coming from Geneva (89 km) or by the Mont Blanc tunnel from Italy. We offer skiing with some of the best views in europe, 360° view of the Mont Blanc massif, les Fiz, les Aravis and many more. From family skiing to the worldcup slope La Verte, there is something for everybody!
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2953 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2648 ft. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 6234 ft.
- Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 63 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base.