Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
About 70 kilometres southeast of Geneva lie the towns of Combloux, Megève and Saint Gervais with a magnificent view of Mont Blanc. They are part of the Evasion Mont Blanc ski area, which offers fun for beginners and advanced skiers, with numerous pistes of all levels. More than 400 km of slopes are available.
You can reach the highest point of the ski area at just under 2,400 metres at Aiguille Croche near Les Contamines Montjoie. Here, between Col du Joly and Mont Joly, experienced winter sports enthusiasts will find a large selection of slopes marked red and black. There is also a snow park at the Nant Rouge chairlift.
The slopes of Mont Joux can be reached from St Nicolas de Véroce, St Gervais Mont Blanc, La Princesse or Megève. While the slopes at St. Nicolas are mostly marked red, beginners will find a number of green and blue slopes around the Mont d'Arbois top station.
The cable cars Mt. d'Arbois and Caboche give you the opportunity to cross over to the Rochebrune, where a colourful mix of all levels of difficulty awaits you. On the other side of the valley, Le Jaillet and Combloux take you to Les Portes du Mont Blanc, which stretches as far as Giettaz. Blue and red runs dominate here. Snowboarders will also find three fun parks: between the Jaillet and Ravine lifts, on the Ambourzalles piste and next to the Torraz top station at La Giettaz.
- Combloux – Megeve – St Gervais (Evasion Mont Blanc) is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in France.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in France.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 4921 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2644 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The highest point of the track is 7710 ft above sea level.
- Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 75 " at summit elevation and 22 " at the base.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Affiliate Ski SchoolsOffered Skiing Lessons Combloux – Megeve – St Gervais (Evasion Mont Blanc)
Affiliate ShopsSki Rentals Combloux – Megeve – St Gervais (Evasion Mont Blanc) (14)
The ski resort Evasion Mont Blanc is located about 70 kilometers southeast of Geneva. Via Bonneville, Cluses and Sallanches you reach Combloux. From there you either continue on the D1212 to Megève or turn onto the D909 to Saint Gervais, where the Route des Contamines leads to the area of the same name.