Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Rein Tauferer Ahrntal:
- Physical distancing in indoor facilities and waiting areas
- Access to hotels or restaurants for vaccinated, tested or recovered persons only
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1001 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2710 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 6053 ft.
- The day pass at Rein Tauferer Ahrntal is €19 making it one of the 15 cheapest ski Resorts in Italy.
- Average snow depth during the season is 34 " at summit elevation and 33 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 35 " at summit elevation and 37 " at the base.
- Rein Tauferer Ahrntal features 53 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 55 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 15
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Talabfahrt an der Pichlbahn
Length: 1.2 miles
Vertical Drop: 826.8 ft