The Ski Resort
Ragged Mountain Ski Area is a great east New Hampshire ski area that is part of Ragged Mountain Resort. Almost 90 hectares of skiable terrain with 57 trails are awaiting you. The trails will please everyone no matter if beginner, intermediate or expert. Ragged Mountain´s snowmaking system covers 90% of the terrain so you can always enjoy best snow conditions. Freestylers will find 3 Terrain Parks with great features for all ability levels. At the Learning Center learners of all ages and ability levels get help from experienced intructors to achieve their personal goal.
- Offering 250 acres of slopes and terrain, Ragged Mountain is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in New Hampshire.
- Ragged Mountain is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in New Hampshire.
- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski resort in New Hampshire.
- Average snow depth during the season is 28 " at summit elevation and 20 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 31 " at summit elevation and 22 " at the base.
- Ragged Mountain features 20 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 16 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
On Mountain Dining
Ragged Mountain Resort offers 3 distinct dining options. The Harvest Cafe offers wholesome traidintional favorites, full esspresso bar and grab-and-go options. The Stone Hearth Bar offers great apres atmoshpere, live music, local craft brews on tap and a mug-club for frequent visitors. The Birches Mountain Restaurant offers full-sevice dining, wine selections and made-to-order entrees.
A trip down Flying Yankee for the most fun groomer thrills. Or take a run down Triple Take, a gladed, natural terrain run for experts only!
Snow Tubing is offered on weekends and holiday periods. Plese call for reservations.