- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2349 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2392 ft. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 5154 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 20 and ends on Mar 29 (100 days). Average season duration in Austria is 111 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 20 to Mar 29) is 39 " at summit elevation and 28 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 45 " at summit elevation and 33 " at the base.
- Radstadt Altenmarkt features 42 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 43 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
- Season ticket pre sale from the 1st of October 2017
- Season start in Radstadt/Altenmarkt expected at the 16th of december 2017
Opening hours Office Altenmarkt Marktplatz (opposite church)
from Sat. 21.10.2017 to Wed. 06.12.2017
daily from 9 am to 12 noon and 3 pm to 6 pm
(Change of opening hours reserved - www.zauchensee.at)
from Thu. 07.12.2017
daily from 8 am to 11 am and 3 pm to 6 pm
Opening hours Hauptkassa Zauchensee
for advance sale from 2 October
on business days from Monday to Friday
from 8 am to 12 noon and 1 pm to 5 pm
Further information is available at www.radstadt-altenmarkt.at