- Offering 185 acres of slopes and terrain, Norway Mountain is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Michigan.
- Norway Mountain is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Michigan.
- Season starts on Dec 16 and ends on Apr 29 (134 days). Average season duration in the USA is 111 days.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in Michigan.
- Norway Mountain features 13 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 61 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 6 sunny days.
The Ski Resort
Norway Mountain is located approximately 90 minutes from Green Bay, Wisconsin. On a terrain of 65 hectares it offers real winter fun for the entire family. There are 17 trails waiting to be explored. The amount of beginner, intermediate and expert runs is more or less balanced yo everyone can enjoy them. Norway Mountain is committed to offering best snow conditions. There is a huge snowmaking system that produces some of the best snow in the Midwest. At Norway Mountain you will always find perfectly groomed trails and slopes. The staff at Norway Mountain puts as much effort into snowmaking and grooming as into the building of the two terrain parks Odin and Idun. Idun is designed for less experienced freestylers. Here they can practice before moving on to Odin which offers some more challenging features. If you´re a beginner or you need some instruction to advance your skills you can take some lessons at the Ski School. Learn from the best! All instructors are very experienced with half of them having even 20 or more years of experience on their name. If you get hungry you should drop by Toasty´s Bar and Grill where you can grab a quick bite and warm up before hitting the slopes again.