- Offering 26 miles of slopes and terrain, Nistos is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- Nistos is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 656 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2638 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 5906 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Dec 11 and ends on Mar 14 (1189 days). Average season duration in France is 428 days.
- The day pass at Nistos is €9 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in France.