- The vertical drop from summit to base is 200 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 868 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 1,800 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Nistos is €9 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in France.
- Nistos is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- Offering 45 km of slopes and terrain, Nistos is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.