- Elevated between 4373 ft and 7710 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Piedmont. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3337 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2694 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 16 and ends on May 1 (136 days). Average season duration in Italy is 101 days.
- The day pass at Monviso Ski is €21 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Piedmont.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in Piedmont.
- Monviso Ski features 103 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 87 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 28 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Italy.