- Elevated between 4373 ft and 7710 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Piedmont. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3337 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 3077 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 16 and ends on May 1 (136 days). Average season duration in Italy is 129 days.
- The day pass at Monviso Ski is €21 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Piedmont.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in Piedmont.
- Monviso Ski features 102 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 82 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 28 sunny days.
The skiing area around Crissolo-Monviso was founded half-way through the last century and is a wonderful modern little ski resort. The equipment is up to date and the lift has the ideal position for you and your family to get around the mountain fast and safe. There are many different slopes, ranging from soft beginners slopes to more challenging steeps for the more experienced skiers, and those who want to gain more experience. Man-made snow can be facilitated if needed, should mother nature fail to produce enough of that magical powder. All in all Monviso has everything one needs for a nice winter sports vacation.