The skiing area around Crissolo-Monviso was founded half-way through the last century and is a wonderful modern little ski resort. The equipment is up to date and the lift has the ideal position for you and your family to get around the mountain fast and safe. There are many different slopes, ranging from soft beginners slopes to more challenging steeps for the more experienced skiers, and those who want to gain more experience. Man-made snow can be facilitated if needed, should mother nature fail to produce enough of that magical powder. All in all Monviso has everything one needs for a nice winter sports vacation.
- Elevated between 1,333 m and 2,350 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Piedmont. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,017 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 921 m.
- The day pass at Monviso Ski is €21 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Piedmont.
- Season starts on 16 Dec and ends on 1 May (136 days). Average season duration in Italy is 127 days.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in Piedmont.
- Monviso Ski features 84 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 69 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Italy.
Number toboggan runs: 1