Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Face covering required in lift lines
- Lift tickets must be purchased in advance (limited quantities)
The Ski Resort
Located about 130 km northwest of Montreal, the four-season holiday destination and ski resort known as "Tremblant" welcomes families, couples, friends, and groups alike in Mont-Tremblant, amidst the heart of the Laurentian Mountains of Quebec, Canada. Year-round events and activities let you indulge in true joie de vivre. Besides its popularity among skiers and snowboarders, Tremblant is also famous for both its après-ski/nightlife scene and freetime activities such as spa treatments and golf courses.
The ski resort is split up in four distinct areas, namely North Side, South Side, Sunny Side and The Edge. 96 marked downhill trails with a total length of 49 miles on 665 acres of skiable terrain and a whopping 14 lifts ensure great skiing pleasure. For freeride and freestyle skiers there are three snowparks to explore.
- Offering 647 acres of slopes and terrain, Mont Tremblant is the largest ski resort in Quebec.
- Mont Tremblant is the the best rated ski resort in Quebec.
- Elevated between 755 ft and 2871 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Quebec. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2116 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Canada is 1152 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Average snow depth during the season is 30 " at summit elevation and 5 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 61 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base. This makes Mont Tremblant the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Quebec.
- Mont Tremblant features 20 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 45 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 8 sunny days.