- Offering 643 acres of slopes and terrain, Mont Tremblant is the largest ski resort in Quebec.
- Mont Tremblant is the the best rated ski resort in Quebec.
- Elevated between 755 ft and 2871 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Quebec. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2116 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Canada is 1148 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Nov 22 and ends on Apr 13 (143 days). Average season duration in Canada is 160 days.
- During the season (from Nov 22 till Apr 13) the average snow depth at Mont Tremblant is 11 ". Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average snow depth of 35 " at summit elevation and 16 " at the base. This makes Mont Tremblant the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Quebec.
- Mont Tremblant features 53 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 55 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days.
News 2017/2018 Winter Season:
- on-mountain laser game "Mission Laser"
- new escape room at Mission Liberté
- major upgrades at Fairmont Tremblant Hotel (public areas and restaurants)
The Ski Resort
Located about 130 km northwest of Montreal, the four-season holiday destination and ski resort known as "Tremblant" welcomes families, couples, friends, and groups alike in Mont-Tremblant, amidst the heart of the Laurentian Mountains of Quebec, Canada. Year-round events and activities let you indulge in true joie de vivre. Besides its popularity among skiers and snowboarders, Tremblant is also famous for both its après-ski/nightlife scene and freetime activities such as spa treatments and golf courses.
The ski resort is split up in four distinct areas, namely North Side, South Side, Sunny Side and The Edge. 96 marked downhill trails with a total length of 49 miles on 665 acres of skiable terrain and a whopping 14 lifts ensure great skiing pleasure. For freeride and freestyle skiers there are three snowparks to explore.