- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Vermont.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1499 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the USA is 1184 ft. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 2851 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 17 and ends on Apr 16 (120 days). Average season duration in the USA is 119 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 17 to Apr 16) is 4 " at summit elevation and 3 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 6 " at summit elevation and 5 " at the base.
- Magic Mountain VT features 53 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 53 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Vermont.
The Ski Resort
Magic Mountain is a lovely ski area located in southern Vermont. It offers almost 40 hectares of skiable terrain for beginners as much as for experts. Thus, this is a ski area for everyone. Easiest, intermediate and expert runs are fairly balanced. There is snowmaking on 70% of the terrain so you can always expect best snow conditions. The Learning Center offers lessons for everyone. No matter if child or adult, beginner or advanced you´ll find a matching program. The Specialty lessons will focus on your individual needs. No matter if Telemark Skiing, Moguls or Terrain Park, experienced instructors will help you to increase your skills. There is also a snowtubing park available at Magic Mountain. If you like sledding you will love snowtubing! Have a great time with yout family sliding down the hill and create unforgettable memories!