- Levi is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Finland.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Finland.
- Season starts on 11 Nov and ends on 7 May (177 days). Average season duration in Finland is 161 days.
- During the season (from 11 Nov till 7 May) the average snow depth at Levi is 74 cm. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average base depth of 90 cm. Therefore Levi is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Finland.
- Levi features 45 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Finland is 55 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Lapland.
- Offering 38 km of slopes and terrain, Levi is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Finland.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 267
Average snow depth of the last years
Abfahrt 7.4 - 7B3 - 7B2
Length: 2.5 km
Vertical Drop: 325 m
Most Difficult Runs
Weltcup Abfahrt G.2
Length: 1 km
Vertical Drop: 300 m