- Elevated between 206 m and 531 m, the ski resort is among the 5 highest elevated ski resorts in Finland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 325 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Finland is 83 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Levi is among the 5 best rated ski resorts in Finland.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski resorts in Finland.
- Season starts on 11 Nov and ends on 7 May (177 days). Average season duration in Finland is 161 days.
- During the season (from 11 Nov till 7 May) the average snow depth at Levi is 75 cm. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average base depth of 101 cm. Therefore Levi is among the 3 ski resorts with best snow conditions in Finland.
- Levi features 33 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Finland is 56 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Lapland.
- Offering 38 km of slopes and terrain, Levi is among the 3 largest ski resorts in Finland.