- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,200 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 919 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 2,650 m.
- La Thuile La Rosiere is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley.
- Season starts on 24 Nov and ends on 22 Apr (149 days). Average season duration in Italy is 127 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (24 Nov to 22 Apr) is 305 cm at summit elevation and 60 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average snow depth of 305 cm at summit elevation and 60 cm at the base.
- La Thuile La Rosiere features 62 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 73 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days.
- Offering 160 km of slopes and terrain, La Thuile La Rosiere is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Italy.
Choosing La Thuile La Rosiere as this year´s skiing destination means getting 155 kilometers of finest slopes with marvellous snow conditions. What makes the ski resort extraordinary is the fact that its visitors cross the Franco-Italian boarder all the time while skiing. So if visitors want to enjoy savoir-vivre today and la dolce vita tomorrow, they can get both countries´ advantages whenever they wish. Furthermore, the ski resort is located in the alps´ most beautiful landscape. Flanked by both Mont Blanc and majestic Rutor the ski resort satisfies all needs regarding visitors´ taste, skills and needs. 38 lift facilities enable a performance of 58000 persons per hour, meaning low waiting periods. Most of the slopes are equipped with modern snow cannons that ensure perfect snow conditions at all times. Parents can leave their kids at kids´ parks and go skiing on their own. That´s why La Thuile La Rosiere is a true allrounder among all ski resorts!
7 San Bernardo
Length: 11 km
Vertical Drop: 800 m
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 23
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental