- Elevated between 1,450 m and 2,650 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,200 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 916 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- La Thuile La Rosiere is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley.
- Season starts on 26 Nov and ends on 21 Apr (146 days). Average season duration in Italy is 126 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (26 Nov to 21 Apr) is 173 cm at summit elevation and 110 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 263 cm at summit elevation and 191 cm at the base.
- La Thuile La Rosiere features 93 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 100 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days.
- Offering 160 km of slopes and terrain, La Thuile La Rosiere is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Italy.
Choosing La Thuile La Rosiere as this year´s skiing destination means getting 155 kilometers of finest slopes with marvellous snow conditions. What makes the ski resort extraordinary is the fact that its visitors cross the Franco-Italian boarder all the time while skiing. So if visitors want to enjoy savoir-vivre today and la dolce vita tomorrow, they can get both countries´ advantages whenever they wish. Furthermore, the ski resort is located in the alps´ most beautiful landscape. Flanked by both Mont Blanc and majestic Rutor the ski resort satisfies all needs regarding visitors´ taste, skills and needs. 38 lift facilities enable a performance of 58000 persons per hour, meaning low waiting periods. Most of the slopes are equipped with modern snow cannons that ensure perfect snow conditions at all times. Parents can leave their kids at kids´ parks and go skiing on their own. That´s why La Thuile La Rosiere is a true allrounder among all ski resorts!
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+39 0165 884150
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
7 San Bernardo
Length: 11 km
Vertical Drop: 800 m