Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Free cancellation up to 1 day prior the start of the skipass in case of COVID-related illness
The Ski Resort
Choosing La Thuile - La Rosière as this year´s skiing destination means getting 150 kilometers of finest slopes with marvellous snow conditions. What makes the ski resort extraordinary is the fact that its visitors cross the Franco-Italian boarder all the time while skiing. So if visitors want to enjoy savoir-vivre today and la dolce vita tomorrow, they can get both countries´ advantages whenever they wish.
Furthermore, the ski resort is located in the alps´ most beautiful landscape. Flanked by both Mont Blanc and majestic Rutor the ski resort satisfies all needs regarding visitors´ taste, skills and needs. 38 lift facilities enable a performance of 63200 persons per hour, meaning low waiting periods. Most of the slopes are equipped with modern snow cannons that ensure perfect snow conditions at all times. Parents can leave their kids at kids´ parks and go skiing on their own. That´s why La Thuile - La Rosière is a true allrounder among ski resorts!
- Offering 94 miles of slopes and terrain, La Thuile – La Rosiere (Espace San Bernardo) is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Italy.
- La Thuile – La Rosiere (Espace San Bernardo) is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley.
- Elevated between 3937 ft and 9186 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley. The vertical drop from summit to base is 5249 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2710 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 120 " at summit elevation and 62 " at the base. Therefore La Thuile – La Rosiere (Espace San Bernardo) is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Aosta Valley.