- Elevated between 1,280 m and 2,030 m, the ski resort is among the 10 highest elevated ski resorts in Vorarlberg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 750 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Austria is 737 m.
- Walmendingerhorn/Ifen/Heuberg Kleinwalsertal is among the 10 best rated ski resorts in Vorarlberg.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 17 Dec and ends on 23 Apr (127 days). Average season duration in Austria is 121 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (17 Dec to 23 Apr) is 74 cm at summit elevation and 42 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 94 cm at summit elevation and 54 cm at the base.
- Walmendingerhorn/Ifen/Heuberg Kleinwalsertal features 59 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Austria is 58 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days.
- Offering 67 km of slopes and terrain, Walmendingerhorn/Ifen/Heuberg Kleinwalsertal is among the 10 largest ski resorts in Vorarlberg.