- Elevated between 1,280 m and 2,030 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 750 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 720 m.
- Walmendingerhorn/Ifen/Heuberg Kleinwalsertal is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 22 Dec and ends on 8 Apr (107 days). Average season duration in Austria is 116 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (22 Dec to 8 Apr) is 131 cm at summit elevation and 52 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 159 cm at summit elevation and 61 cm at the base.
- Walmendingerhorn/Ifen/Heuberg Kleinwalsertal features 61 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 61 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.
- Offering 67 km of slopes and terrain, Walmendingerhorn/Ifen/Heuberg Kleinwalsertal is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)820 949499
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 6.2 km
Vertical Drop: 750 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1 km
Vertical Drop: 320 m
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 3
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Walmendingerhorn/Ifen/Heuberg Kleinwalsertal (7)