- The vertical drop from summit to base is 944 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Austria is 742 m.
- Kleinwalsertal is among the 5 best rated ski resorts in Vorarlberg.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski resorts in Austria.
- Season starts on 6 Dec and ends on 12 Apr (127 days). Average season duration in Austria is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (6 Dec to 12 Apr) is 79 cm at summit elevation and 43 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 94 cm at summit elevation and 54 cm at the base.
- Kleinwalsertal features 61 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Austria is 59 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days.
- Offering 124 km of slopes and terrain, Kleinwalsertal is among the 5 largest ski resorts in Vorarlberg.
Stunning mountains surround Kleinwalsertal on all three sides of the valley. You will encounter no noise pollution rather an undisturbed and natural wonderland of unaffected nature. This makes the valley not only in summer a popular tourist destination, but also in the winter it offers, in co-operation with Oberstdorf, the largest Austrian-German skiing area that boasts a wealth of attractions. - 120 km of slopes catering to all degrees of difficulty - Snow and Funparks for Freestylers - 45 km of cross-county tracks in the Kleinwalsertal and 73 km in Oberstdorf - 7 tobbogan-runs (150 to 1500 m) some with their own lifts - Natural ice area with ice surface and curling area - 50 km of winter hiking trails - 8 ski and snowboard schools - Guided tours (Snowshoeing, Ski tours, Nordic Walking, Telemark, Skifox, Snowbike etc.) Horse sleighs - Museum, Ski-museum, Mountain Show, Gorge (Breitachklamm)... More Information on www.kleinwalsertal.com