- Elevated between 1,070 m and 2,030 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 960 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 731 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Walmendingerhorn/Ifen/Heuberg Kleinwalsertal is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 14 Dec and ends on 7 Apr (114 days). Average season duration in Austria is 113 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (14 Dec to 7 Apr) is 176 cm at summit elevation and 65 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 220 cm at summit elevation and 93 cm at the base.
- Walmendingerhorn/Ifen/Heuberg Kleinwalsertal features 42 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 42 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days.
- Offering 67 km of slopes and terrain, Walmendingerhorn/Ifen/Heuberg Kleinwalsertal is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)820 949499
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 6.2 km
Vertical Drop: 750 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1 km
Vertical Drop: 320 m
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 3
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental