- Offering 699 acres of slopes and terrain, Kissing Bridge is the largest ski resort in New York.
- Kissing Bridge is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in New York.
- Season starts on Dec 16 and ends on Mar 9 (83 days). Average season duration in the USA is 111 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 16 to Mar 9) is 8 " at summit elevation and 27 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 4 " at summit elevation and 43 " at the base.
- Kissing Bridge features 28 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 36 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 8 sunny days.
The Ski Resort
Kissing Bridge is located in the famous Colden Snow Belt in the Western New York Area. Compared with other ski areas it has a rather low average snowfall of 450 cm per year. However, Kissing Bridge is well prepared. There is extensive snowmaking at Kissing Bridge so you can enjoy the 36 slopes all winter long. The terrain totals 283 hectares and is divided into 3 areas, the North, Central and South Areas. There are slopes for all levels of ability available. The majority of the trails, however, are intermediate runs.
Kissing Bridge has a "Flexible Policy". That means your lift ticket begins when you start. You can choose from 4 hour, 8 hour and unlimited tickets. 75% of the trails are lighted so you can extend your skiing experience in the evening hours.
The Ski School offers lessons for beginners and advanced skiers and riders. You also have the opportunity to get private lessons in the Terrain Park or Telemark lessons. Moreover, adaptive lessons are offered every Saturday. Whatsoever, there is a focus on children´s lessons. You can choose from a pulrality of programs such as the K.B. Cruisers, Bridge Busters or Gate Busters programs. Children 7 and older can also go snow tubing. Ride to the summit and hop on your tube. It´s real fun - not only for children!