- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,939 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 721 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 2,501 m.
- Hochzillertal Hochfügen is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Austria.
- Season starts on 25 Nov and ends on 15 Apr (141 days). Average season duration in Austria is 117 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (25 Nov to 15 Apr) is 70 cm at summit elevation and 34 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 100 cm at summit elevation and 58 cm at the base.
- Hochzillertal Hochfügen features 83 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 80 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 400
Snowphone+43 (0)5283 2800 650
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Toboggan run lighted
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 5
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Hochzillertal Hochfügen (6)