- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,750 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 731 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 2,350 m.
- Hochzillertal is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Austria.
- Season starts on 1 Dec and ends on 22 Apr (142 days). Average season duration in Austria is 117 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (1 Dec to 22 Apr) is 116 cm at summit elevation and 29 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 152 cm at summit elevation and 45 cm at the base.
- Hochzillertal features 58 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 59 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 500
Snowphone+43 (0)5283 2800 650
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Toboggan run lighted
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 5
Dining and Restaurants