- Elevated between 1,300 m and 2,902 m, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Austria. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,602 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 720 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Grossglockner - Heiligenblut is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 17 Apr (130 days). Average season duration in Austria is 120 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 17 Apr) is 69 cm at summit elevation and 18 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 107 cm at summit elevation and 28 cm at the base. Therefore Grossglockner - Heiligenblut is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Carinthia.
- Grossglockner - Heiligenblut features 77 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 72 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
- Offering 55 km of slopes and terrain, Grossglockner - Heiligenblut is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Carinthia.
Skiing at the Grossglockner. Discover the impressive Heiligenblut ski resort at the Grossglockner. Broad pistes for all levels of ability and our very own freeride arena for professionals. A fascinating view of Austria’s highest mountain and a further 40 three-thousanders. Snow absolutely guaranteed thanks to the high Alpine location and state-of-the-art artificial snow systems. Enjoy a winter sport experience in a class of its own. You will love it.