- Elevated between 1,300 m and 2,902 m, the ski resort is among the 15 highest elevated ski resorts in Austria. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,602 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Austria is 741 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Heiligenblut Grossglockner is among the 5 best rated ski resorts in Carinthia.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski resorts in Carinthia.
- Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 135 cm at summit elevation and 38 cm at the base. Therefore Heiligenblut Grossglockner is among the 3 ski resorts with best snow conditions in Carinthia.
- Offering 55 km of slopes and terrain, Heiligenblut Grossglockner is among the 5 largest ski resorts in Carinthia.
Skiing at the Grossglockner. Discover the impressive Heiligenblut ski resort at the Grossglockner. Broad pistes for all levels of ability and our very own freeride arena for professionals. A fascinating view of Austria’s highest mountain and a further 40 three-thousanders. Snow absolutely guaranteed thanks to the high Alpine location and state-of-the-art artificial snow systems. Enjoy a winter sport experience in a class of its own. You will love it.