- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2740 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 1414 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 3379 ft.
- Hafjell is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- Season starts on Nov 10 and ends on Apr 22 (163 days). Average season duration in Norway is 135 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Nov 10 to Apr 22) is 20 " at summit elevation and 7 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 0 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base. Therefore Hafjell is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Norway.
- Hafjell features 53 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 52 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Norway.
- Offering 27 miles of slopes and terrain, Hafjell is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 150
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Gipfel bis Tal
Length: 3.7 miles
Vertical Drop: 3011.8 ft
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1.2 miles
Vertical Drop: 1968.5 ft
Lighted runs: 3.73 miles