- The vertical drop from summit to base is 835 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 435 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,030 m.
- Hafjell is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Norway.
- Season starts on 12 Nov and ends on 30 Apr (169 days). Average season duration in Norway is 139 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (12 Nov to 30 Apr) is 50 cm at summit elevation and 19 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 50 cm at summit elevation and 20 cm at the base.
- Hafjell features 76 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 58 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
- Offering 44 km of slopes and terrain, Hafjell is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.
Lighted runs: 6 km