- The vertical drop from summit to base is 835 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 432 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,030 m.
- Hafjell is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Norway.
- Season starts on 18 Nov and ends on 15 Apr (148 days). Average season duration in Norway is 134 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (18 Nov to 15 Apr) is 50 cm at summit elevation and 20 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 0 cm at summit elevation and 0 cm at the base. Therefore Hafjell is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Norway.
- Hafjell features 53 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 47 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Norway.
- Offering 44 km of slopes and terrain, Hafjell is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 150
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Gipfel bis Tal
Length: 6 km
Vertical Drop: 918 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 2 km
Vertical Drop: 600 m
Lighted runs: 6 km