- Offering 27 miles of slopes and terrain, Hafjell is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.
- Hafjell is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2740 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 1398 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 3379 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 25 " at summit elevation and 22 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 30 " at summit elevation and 39 " at the base. Therefore Hafjell is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Norway.
- Hafjell features 49 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 31 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Norway.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 150
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Travel Deals & Tips
Gipfel bis Tal
Length: 6 km
Vertical Drop: 918 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 2 km
Vertical Drop: 600 m
Lighted runs: 6 km