- Elevated between 3018 ft and 6453 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Germany. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3435 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 715 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Fellhorn Kanzelwand is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Germany.
- Season starts on Dec 6 and ends on Apr 19 (135 days). Average season duration in Germany is 86 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 6 to Apr 19) is 57 " at summit elevation and 16 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 67 " at summit elevation and 23 " at the base. Therefore Fellhorn Kanzelwand is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Germany.
- Fellhorn Kanzelwand features 60 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 46 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Germany.
- Offering 22 miles of slopes and terrain, Fellhorn Kanzelwand is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Germany.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 110
Snowphone+49 (0)700 55533888
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Route Buckelpiste Zweiländer
Length: 0.4 miles
Vertical Drop: 639.8 ft
Length: 2.6 miles
Vertical Drop: 2854.3 ft
Lighted runs: 0.37 miles
Skifahren Fellhorn/Kanzelwand 2014... | 04:33
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 8
Infrastructure & Rental
Affiliate Ski Schools
Offered Skiing Lessons Fellhorn Kanzelwand
Backcountry Ski Rental