- Elevated between 920 m and 1,957 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Germany. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,037 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 215 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Fellhorn Kanzelwand is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Germany.
- Season starts on 9 Dec and ends on 8 Apr (120 days). Average season duration in Germany is 101 days.
- The ski resort is among the 3 ski Resorts with best conditions in Germany.
- Fellhorn Kanzelwand features 68 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 51 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
- Offering 36 km of slopes and terrain, Fellhorn Kanzelwand is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Germany.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 110
Snowphone+49 (0)700 55533888
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Route Buckelpiste Zweiländer
Length: 0.6 km
Vertical Drop: 195 m
Length: 4.2 km
Vertical Drop: 870 m
Lighted runs: 0.60 km
Skifahren Fellhorn/Kanzelwand 2014... | 04:33
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 8
Infrastructure & Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Fellhorn Kanzelwand (7)