- The vertical drop from summit to base is 400 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 881 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 1,750 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Chastreix Sancy is €18.50 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in the Auvergne.
- Season starts on 17 Dec and ends on 26 Mar (99 days). Average season duration in France is 120 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (17 Dec to 26 Mar) is 39 cm at summit elevation and 53 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 62 cm at summit elevation and 74 cm at the base.
- Chastreix Sancy features 41 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 55 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 28
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Chastreix Sancy (8)