Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
With an annual snowfall of two meters and more, Charlotte Pass Ski Resort competes with the biggest ski resorts in Australia. Only accessible with over-snow vehicles prevents the village of getting overcrowded.The family-friendly ski resort offers a lot of attractions for children. The limited amount of visitors keeps skiing safe and the lift lines empty.Delicious food and nice accommodations round up the village life. Everyone is welcome to relax and calm down.
- Elevated between 5791 ft and 6411 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Australia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 620 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Australia is 820 ft.
- Snow coverage is usually best during September, offering an average base depth of 84 ". Therefore Charlotte Pass is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Australia.
- Charlotte Pass features 46 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Australia is 39 sunny days. July is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days.