- Offering 8 miles of slopes and terrain, Cerny Dul is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic.
- Cerny Dul is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Czech Silesia.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 804 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 823 ft. The highest point of the track is 2838 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Dec 8 and ends on Mar 17 (99 days). Average season duration in the Czech Republic is 98 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 8 to Mar 17) is 26 " at summit elevation and 15 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 28 " at summit elevation and 16 " at the base.
- Cerny Dul features 21 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 22 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 8 sunny days.
cerny dul 2015 | 01:14