Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Masks mandatory in cable cars and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Staff testing on regular basis
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
The sunny ski area Carezza, at the heart of the UNESCO world natural heritage Dolomites, offers you and your family a happy and enjoyable winter holiday.
12 different skilifts ensure a fast and secure ascent to your trail of choice. Once up on the mountain there are pistes and trails for winter athletes of all ability levels. Whilst beginners may enjoy the sunny and easy slopes, advanced skiers may explore the challenging slopes of Carezza.
170 Snowcanons provide you with great skiing conditions at all times and if you cannot sit still at nights, you may get another kick out of skiing at the lit piste Christomannos on Wednesdays and Fridays.
The eco-friendly cable car connection will bring you from the vilalge of Nova Levante to the ski resort of Carezza.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3789 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2710 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 7667 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 35 " at summit elevation and 21 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 37 " at summit elevation and 24 " at the base.
- Carezza features 59 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 51 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.