- The vertical drop from summit to base is 328 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2772 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 3117 ft.
- The day pass at Bussang is €15 making it the cheapest ski resort in Lorraine.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Mar 31 (106 days). Average season duration in France is 117 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 15 to Mar 31) is 0 " at summit elevation and 9 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 0 " at summit elevation and 12 " at the base.
- Bussang features 37 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 63 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
Bussang lies near the spring of the river Mosel and it welcomes you to spend you winter holiday on Col de Bussang mountain. Bussang features excellent equipment, such as 42 snow cannons and a brand new ski rental center. The ski station „Larcenaire“ takes you to several medium and expertruns fast and safe and thecross country tracks are free for everybody and very well groomed. With 1600 inhabitants Bussang offers a calm yet exciting place to go for the young and the old alike.